This week we are focusing on Halloween colours. You don't have to use them all, but make sure you use something from the colour scheme in your creation.
I have made a fairly clean & simple square card using the sunburst technique, as I thought it was time to use up some scraps! The image I have used is 'Book of Spells'. I have also used a white Sakura Gelly Roll and the following Promarkers: Burnt Orange, Coral, Dusky Pink, Almond, Pale Pink, Gold, Raw Sienna, Burnt Sienna, Umber, Black, Cool Grey 1-5, Forest, Bright Green, Lime Green, Tulip, Bright Orange, Mango, Cocoa, Walnut, Amethyst, Purple, Plum, Aubergine, Satin, Caramel & Sandstone.
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Inspiration Destination - #107 Anything Goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #43 Anything Goes
- Passion for ProMarkers - #367 Halloween/Halloween Colours
- I ♥ ProMarkers - #319 Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday - #446 Anything Goes
- Dream In Darkness - Halloween
- Get Creative - #49 Stitching
- Create & Inspire - #53 Anything Goes
- Your Scrapbook Place - October Anything Goes
- CCC Digi Creations - #58 Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion - #333 Anything Goes
- Crafty Boots - Halloween