Friday, 28 July 2017

Hello There Rosy!

Earlier in the year Kit & Clowder had a colouring class using Power Poppy images.  I used the image for the markers class, but I also loved the image for the pencil class.  I was thrilled when Marcella had this on sale one weekend and I had to have it! 
The image is called 'Everything's Rosy' and comes as a couple of different images with more or less flowers.  I have chosen the smaller image to use. The name of this image always makes me smile, as it reminds me of a kids' programme my son used to watch back home called 'Everything's Rosie' (my husband loved it so much he used to watch it on his lunch break... bahaha).
I printed the image quite large, so the only thing to really do was make a CAS card.  I am CASEing Jessie Banks' style of card for the PP challenge, plus using the 'Hues To Use' below.


Products used:
  • Plain coloured cardstock
  • ProMarkers - Holly, Lush Green, Moss, Leaf Green, Burnt Orange, Bright Orange, Pumpkin, Amber, Apricot, Cocoa, Gold, Sunflower, Canary, Lemon, Turquoise, Duck Egg, Cool Aqua, Tea Green & Warm Grey 1-3
  • Sakura Gelly Roll, White

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
  1. Power Poppy - On the CASE!
  2. Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes
  3. Crafty Gals Corner - #133 Anything Goes
  4. Come and Get It - Summertime
  5. Colour Crazy - wk30 Anything Goes


6 comments:

  1. This is just so fabulous. I love your coloring and color choices. It's a WOW from me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what beautiful colouring, fabulous card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

I am always trying to learn new techniques and improve my cardmaking and colouring skills, so your feedback and comments are greatly appreciated.
Many thanks, Nicola x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...