How time flies - already my last inspiration post for July at Ching-Chou Kuik. I do hope you've been checking out all the other gorgeous inspiration from the team and added your own creations to the challenge.
This week the team have an 'Anything Goes' theme. I chose to use an image that I actually coloured a little while ago, but never added to a card. She is the gorgeous 'Lily'. I had to have this one as they are my favourite flower and also my daughter's name.
- Cream cardstock
- HunkyDory cardstock and embellishment
- Centura Pearl cardstock
- X-Cut nesting oval die
- ProMarkers - Burnt Sienna, Caramel, Dusky Pink, Satin, Rose Pink, Turquoise, Cool Aqua, Lemon, Cardinal, Tulip, Forest Green, Cool Grey 1 & 3, Burgundy, Tea Green, Duck Egg, Cyan, Mulberry & Cerise
Had to to show the gorgeous sheen of the Centura Pearl card!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Classic Design Team - #16 AG
- The Ribbon Girl - July Use Any Image
- Not Just Cards - #46 AG
- Lemon Shortbread - #46 AG
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies - #1729 AG