Saying that though, I have the complete Mint Julep collection from Basic Grey that I won a few years ago. It's actually in easy reach, I just haven't used it for ages *shame face*.
Something else I won, more recently, is the gorgeous 'Braids In My Hair' image by Conie Fong. I coloured her up in gorgeous red and pink tones, then did my usual sitting and wondering what to do with her. So out came the Mint Julep. It's a really gorgeous collection and I was extremely lucky to win everything. I hate it when I have part of a collection and not much to go with it.
- Cream card blank
- Basic Grey Mint Julep papers and embellishments
- Tonic Tim Holtz paper distresser
- Ranger Stickles, Christmas Red
- ProMarkers - Cinnamon, Tan, Dusky Pink, Satin, Burnt Sienna, Oatmeal, Shale, Cardinal, Hot Pink, Lipstick, Antique Pink, Pale Pink, Almond, Pumpkin, Warm Grey 1 & 2
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Conie Fong Art & Design (FB) - Anything Goes or Die Cuts
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #64 Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time To Craft - #8 Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - August Anything Goes
- Colour Crazy - WK34 Anything Goes