The image I have used is the very awesome 'Lahla Steampunk Gunslinger' from Faery Ink. I am quite addicted to Amanda's images and they are often my naughty impulse buys! As she's a Steampunk Faery I had to add a bit of electricity to her wings.
- Kraft card blank
- Papermania Chronology designer papers
- X-Cut scalloped circle and circle nesting dies
- Cuttlebug Embossables acetate
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
- Assorted sequins
- ProMarkers - Burnt Sienna, Cinnamon, Tan, Dusky Pink, Almond, Cocoa, Walnut, Caramel, Black, Warm Grey 3-5, Cool Grey 1, 2 & 5, Burnt Orange, Spice, Ginger, Blush, Midnight, China Blue, Cobalt, Slate, Amethyst, Lilac, Indigo, French Navy, Powder Blue, Sunflower, Canary, Lemon, Violet, Blue Pearl, Blossom, Mulberry & Fuchsia
- Sakura Gelly Roll - white
- 3D foam tape
Please let me know if you have problems viewing the video.
They don't work on all browsers!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Come and Get It - Fantasy
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #66 Anything Goes
- The Crafty Addicts - #40 Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girl - Any Image
- Simon Says Monday - Shimmer & Shine
- Passion for ProMarkers - WK412 Let It Shine