Saturday, 7 October 2017

A Cornucopia of Thanks

It's Thanksgiving Weekend here in Canada and unlike last year, we haven't had any snow yet. Yay!! (Hope I haven't just jinxed it)
I like to make a few cards so I've got them ready each year.  It's one time of year I make more than one card the same as I make them all together.
Unfortunately I cannot credit the artist for this image.  It is a free colouring page I found on Google a while ago. I looked again and have found it on several different sites, but none with the artist name.
Product list:

  • Kraft card blanks & cardstock
  • Recollections designer paper
  • Orange ribbon
  • Hero Arts clear stamp
  • Memento Dew Drop, Tuxedo Black
  • ProMarkers - Oops, seems I forgot to write them down this time 😳


I am entering my cards into the following challenges:
  1. Crafting By Designs - October AG
  2. Cute Card Thursday - #498 AG
  3. Deep Ocean - #165 Colours of Autumn
  4. Let's Craft and Create - #130 AG/Witchy or Autumn Colours
  5. Your Scrapbook Place - October AG
  6. Pammie's Inky Pinkies - #1740 AG





1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful - great colouring,

    hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to view my creations.
I am trying to reply to your kind comments as I do read all of them, however I often publish from my phone and then get distracted by my children or life in general!
I am always trying to improve my colouring and cardmaking skills and constructive feedback is always welcomed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...